Searching for the appropriate solution for your application …
Contact the "problem solving team" at Master Bond - They have the solutionjust for you!
For over 30 years Master Bond has served Industry with over 3000 “off theshelf” high performance custom solutions.
Product lines (one and two component):
•Adhesives• Sealants• Coatings• Potting compounds •Encapsulationcompounds •Impregnants.
•Epoxies • Polyurethanes • Silicones • Acrylics • Latexsystems • Anaerobics • Polyamides • Cyanoacrylates • Polysulfides
Wide Application Areas:
• Electronics • Medical and Biomedical• Aerospace • Maintenanceand Repair • Optical • Electrical • Electro-optical & Fiber optic • Chemicaland Petrochemical • Automotive • Marine • Appliances • Microelectronics • Instrumentation
Products' Parameters (In order to get the best solution for your need, Master Bond will consider numerous physical and performance characteristics):
• The substrates (I.e. type, shape and structure) • Curing methods(ambient, heating
or UV) • Curing time • One or two components •Shelf-life • Viscosity • Tensileand/or shear strength • Chemical resistance • Service temperature • Thermalconductivity or insulation • Electricity conductivity or insulation • Opticalclarity and refractive index • Application methods • Resistance to shock and vibration • Temperatureresistance • Color • Types of packaging … etc.
Packaged the way you need it!
- safe, convenient and easy-to-use:
•Plastic and Metal Containers
•Premixed & Frozen Syringes
•Flexible divider pouch
Films and Preforms also available
- high performance adhesives specially designed to bond different materials:
• Metals (steel, stainless steel, iron, aluminum, copper, brass…)
Electrically conductive, thermally conductive and electrically insulativegrades available.
Benefits of Master Bond:
• "One on one" support.
• Prompt technical assistance from their professional staff. They have years of experience, and will assess your problem and work with you throughout the design, prototype and manufacturing process.
• All Master Bond products are manufactured under strict quality controlat its plant in Hackensack, New Jersey, U.S.A.
• Deal Direct - there are no "middle men". They do not sell throughdistributors.
• Available in convenient packaging - small to large quantities.
• Ambient, Heat and UV cures.
• To ensure maximum shelf life and freshness, all products are preparedwhen ordered.
• Latest technology.
• Replacement for competitors discontinued products.
• Environmentally friendly and solvent-free.
• Special grades have NASA, UL, Mil spec and USP Class VI approval.
• Fast delivery.
When you buy from Master Bond you get it your way