|MTI Instruments has been at the forefront of high-precision, noncontact measurement for more than 30 years. They offer fiber-optic, capacitive, and laser technologies designed to measure position, displacement, and vibration in the production process and in the laboratory.
MTI specializes in providing in-depth technical support before, during and after the sale. Their staff of application engineers and worldwide network of factory-trained representatives are ready to answer your questions and solve your measurement needs.
Pioneers in Noncontact Measurement
- Microtrak II - CMOS laser triangulation sensor for most materials and surfaces with a frequency response to 20 kHz
- Microtrak 7000 - Single or dual channel, high resolution laser displacement sensor
- MTI-2000 Fotonic Sensor - Fiber-optic vibration sensor for measurements up to 500 kHz
- Accumeasure 5000 - High frequency single or dual channel capacitance system
- Accumeasure 9000 - High-resolution capacitance sensor with outstanding resolution, accuracy and stability
- Accumeasure 1500 - Multi-channel capacitance gaging system
- Proforma 300 - Manual thickness gage for conductive, semiconducting and semi-insulating materials
- Proforma 200SA - Semi-automated thickness gage with powerful software for analysis of wafer bow, warp, thickness and flatness
- AutoScan 200 - Fully automated, cassette-to-cassette wafer inspection system for semiconducting and semi-insulating wafers