The MetraSCAN is a powerful 3D laser scanning system. Combined with the HandyPROBE, this 3D laser scanning and metrology probing system can be used for a wide range of metrology applications. Data acquired by the 3d scanning device system may be processed in real time using any major inspection and metrology software. This highly accurate digitizing device can carry out the following tasks:
- Part-to-CAD analysis
- First article inspection for the quality assurance department
- Supplier product quality inspection
- Conformity assessment of 3D models against original CAD Model
Parts or production tooling
- Conformity assessment of manufactured parts against originals
- Tooling certification
- Surface reconstruction
- 3D CAD modeling
- Tooling & jigs development
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
Our TRUaccuracy™ technology ensures highly-accurate measurements, regardless of the measurement environment (instability, vibrations, thermal variation, etc.) or operator skills.
- With the dynamic referencing mode of the C-Track, the coordinate system can be literally “locked” onto the part(s) being measured, thus maintaining part alignment during the entire 3D scanning process.
- With the automatic alignment function, manual operation is no longer needed during the alignment phase and root cause errors are drastically reduced.
- With the fast user calibration process using a certified gauge, the MetraSCAN delivers constant accuracy during its entire life cycle.
- With the continuous monitoring of parameters (temperature, accuracy, etc.), constant accuracy is ensured during the entire useful life of products.