sell Quality Guardrail Barrier
Guardrail barrier systems (Crash Barriers) are widely used for highway safety and fixed on the side of the roads especially on curves and slopes for preventing vehicles from riding out from roads.
-The barriers ensure minimum damage to the vehicle and its occupants
- During collision, the beam absorbs maximum energy by flattening out laterally and restrains the vehicle from veering over.
- Prevents the vehicle from skidding back onto the carriageway by controlling exit angles through gradual deceleration and effective redirection of the vehicle back on to the road.
- Enables quick repairs in case of accidents.
- All components are galvanized for longer life.
- To provide railing protection to motor vehicles at dangerous road areas such as steep slopes, high embankments, obscure curves/bends, sharp corners.
- To absorb sudden impact during collision thus minimizing injury to vehicle and passenger.
- To act as a directional railing for vehicles moving in the right direction.
- To act as a median barrier for avoiding head on collision.
-To act as a protective barrier for pedestrians along the highway.
Normal Specification: 4320*310*83*3mm, available in different sizes
Profile: w-beam; thrie-beam
Standards: JT/T 281-1995, AASHTO M-180, RAL-RG620, SPS98S, or any other International Standards.
Base steel: Steel Grade Q235B (equivalent to S235JR / DIN EN10025 and Gr.D / ASTM A283M)
The thickness of the steel:3mm, 4mm, 6mm, or custom sizes
Finish: hot dip galvanized or PVC coating.
The thickness of galvanized: 70um, or according to your request.