Units

Formulas

Math
List Recent Topics | Start a New Topic

<< Previous Message No. 10045 Next >>
Author: rorschach
Time: 11/21/02 14:29 PST
This is a reply to message no. 10044 by speckeng
Reply | Original Message | New Topic | List Topics | List Messages on This Topic
Current Topic:
AutoCAD vs. ProEng.
Yep, and I think Solidworks has a pricing program where the schools basically get the seats for free or at a cost that is so low as to be funny. I also recall that my local reseller (Texas Engineering Systems in Houston and they have an office in Dallas too, gotta give these guys a plug, they bail me out often enough...) has a deal where if you're unemployed, they'll let you come in and take training classes for either next to nothing or free (I forget) as a means to get you back to work (for someone running Solidworks of course... they aren't the Red Cross after all, they do have to make a living at this...) and they also act as a referral service for people looking for jobs as well. Can't beat a deal like that with a stick that's for sure....

If you're interested in passing this on to your school (maybe they'll either change thier minds or at least consider offering them side by side) let me know and I'll pass your info on to my reseller for you if you like.
[ List Replies to This Message Only ]

Home  Membership  About Us  Privacy  Disclaimer  Contact  Advertise

Copyright © 2017 eFunda, Inc.