engineering fundamentals Discussion Forum
Directory | Career | News | Industrial
Home Membership Magazines Forum Search Member Calculators






List Recent Topics | Start a New Topic

<< Previous Message No. 10336 Next >>
Author: ddelaiar
Time: 01/10/03 07:35 PST
Reply | Original Message | New Topic | List Topics | List Messages on This Topic
Current Topic:
Moving the plant/manufacturing area?
So, the President just gave me a ring and is thinking about moving the production/plant area for our business and was wondering who would we call.  I told him that, with my limited knowledge (remember, I'm a ME), I'd say it would be an Industrial Engineer.  Am I correct in assuming that?

Now, with that in mind, and upon opening my mouth, I have now been given the task of finding a couple of local companies/contacts to start talking with.  Any idea of how to begin my search.  

I should have kept my mouth shut.  Like I don't have enough to do.  Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan DeLaiarro
Mechanical Design Engineer
ellman international, inc.
[ List Replies to This Message Only ]

Home  Membership  About Us  Privacy  Disclaimer  Contact  Advertise

Copyright © 2018 eFunda, Inc.