Units

Formulas

Math
List Recent Topics | Start a New Topic

<< Previous Message No. 14604 Next >>
Author: vinzenma
Time: 09/20/04 23:31 PST
This is a reply to message no. 14603 by b1ueshift
Reply | Original Message | New Topic | List Topics | List Messages on This Topic
Current Topic:
I know this one will light some fires...
But in the end the question comes to the point, were you ask how mach information and technology can be outsorced just to be competitive on the market. Can high skilled jobs in an economy  generate enough profit to pay the lost jobs which were outsorced.

You can find a hugh amount of exampels of outsorcing in history. The problem is that it always turned back on you because by outsorcing, by the nature of the process, you give away information. You don't necessary have to outsorce into a undeveloped contry it can also happen between developed one's. So in the end you start creating an opponent by trying to be competetive on the market.

To me only cost efficiancy would be the reason to start outsorcing into undeveloped countrys. It's absolute unsocial und capitalistic way to make more money without thinking about the social consequences to your own society.

So in the end, if you don't have enough innovation in a country and you have outsorced to much, your in a phase of stagnation. So can a society be so innovate to be competitive on the international market and not really on "traditional" products? I would say no.
[ List Replies to This Message Only ]

Home  Membership  About Us  Privacy  Disclaimer  Contact  Advertise

Copyright © 2017 eFunda, Inc.