Units

Formulas

Math
List Recent Topics | Start a New Topic

<< Previous Message No. 16489 Next >>
Author: gerdb
Time: 07/15/05 01:14 PST
This is a reply to message no. 16455 by gerdb
Reply | Original Message | New Topic | List Topics | List Messages on This Topic
Current Topic:
In defense of Bob Lazar and alien space craft
I am personally familiar with the bubble type flying saucer.  Used them many times for trips between Mars and Earth. Only thing people have to realize is, they are more used like we earthlings use an elevator, not a car.

Destination to destination. Mental control, not physcial control. They usually only transport a single person. Three persons would be a max already.  But larger ones exist.  I have always travelled alone. But, using "space craft" or any craft of any type is actually a HINDRANCE, interesting baby stuff.  Other, more direct, means of transportation are much more common throughout the dimensions. But again, it would be a trip between destinations, not like using are car aimlessly.

When Lazar showed his friends the operation on Wednesdays, they most likely were "authorized" for earthlings to fly them, by higher authority, at that time ONLY.  That is why Lazar was sure of the time when they would fly.  That was the ONLY time they COULD have flown. Nothign new to me here at all, if I am correct.  I ams sure other people have knowledge that the military wi;; never ever find out.  These space craft belong in public domain !

I am sure they are ENTIRELY useless 99.999999999999999% of the time.

So, why not put them into the public domain, they are entirely "harmless".

Not so the flying saucers with a cylinder in the middle: they are for inter-galactic transport and a person is not allowed near it on the outside of it because of radiation of some sort that would be fatal to a human. I have never used one of them but seen one in maintenance on Mars from a distance, usually kept behind closed doors, when the door opened.

[ List Replies to This Message Only ]

Home  Membership  About Us  Privacy  Disclaimer  Contact  Advertise

Copyright © 2017 eFunda, Inc.