Beam Loading Question
1) There is a Wall directly above the Beam
2) The Beam is supported by a poured concrete foundation on both ends
3) It has pressure treated 2x4 along the top (kind of hard to see) not sure what you mean by bracing along the length...
4) The beam is solid. There is a refrig and piano above
5) The beam is connected by small screws and 2 beams will remain just one will be moved over.
So, you think that the calculation that I did was correct? Are you a structural engineer?
Thank you very much for the detailed and helpful feedback.